Tuesday, July 3, 2012

From Professional to Homeless

Every wonder . . . could it happen to me?  I didn't think it could happen to me.  I am well-educated, a professional and yet, here I find myself going through a very nasty divorce with a narcissitic, controlling man who has no self-esteem but to destroy my life.  Stay with me as I post each day.  I have had all financial support cut off from  him after I paid all of the bills.  Now I am going to probably watch my business go down the tubes.  I am also homeless.  I gave notice at one apartment to move out and lost another place to live (where my kids would have come and visited me) because he cut off all financial support.  I have medical issues, but he doesn't care.  Stay with me and share your story.  Hopefully, together we can find a better path for women.  I feel like the floor has dropped out from underneath me.  I am homeless.  I don't have a home.  Is a home a building, a bed, a place to sleep?  I am falling fast.  Somebody help me. . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment